Lifeway Kefir Immersive Yoga
Lifeway Kefir Immersive Yoga, a unique immersive yoga experience at the immersive art installation space sponsored by Lifeway Foods, America’s favorite kefir company.
Immersive Yoga – A unique wellness experience
People of all fitness levels are welcome to enroll in our 35 minute yoga classes led by certified Yoga instructors plus 25 minutes thereafter to enjoy the exhibit. All classes take place within the multi-sensory and all-encompassing Immersive Van Gogh exhibit.
Each workout is designed to challenge the body and inspire the mind; choreographed in harmony with the music, sounds, light, and moving images from Van Gogh’s vast catalog of masterpieces. After your class, you are invited to stay and experience the art around you for an additional 25 minutes.
All participants will receive a nutritious kefir sample compliments of Lifeway Foods.
Here is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
CHOOSE YOUR CITY TO LEARN MORE
Lifeway’s motto, ‘Love Your Guts,’ is a reminder to take care of your wellness every single day. A balanced gut microbiome positively influences mental health, and vice versa. This opportunity to practice yoga while surrounded with incredible art, sound, and light is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You’ll finish the session with a sample bottle of kefir, Lifeway’s signature superfood, which helps nourish your wellbeing from the inside out.
Lifeway Foods, Inc., which has been recognized as one of Forbes’ Best Small Companies, is America’s leading supplier of the probiotic, fermented beverage known as kefir. In addition to its line of drinkable kefir, Lifeway also produces farmer cheese and a ProBugs kefir line for kids.
Lifeway Kefir‘s tart and tangy fermented dairy products are now sold across the United States, Mexico, Ireland, France, and the United Kingdom.
All the info you need
- Participants receive a 35 minute class + 25 minutes thereafter to enjoy the exhibit
- Participants should arrive 15 mins prior to their scheduled class. Class starts promptly and late comers past 5 minutes will not be admitted
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (no free or discounted tickets available for classes to student/seniors or children)
- Participants must bring their own fitness mat
- No other equipment is required
- There are no changing facilities at Immersive Van Gogh – Wear comfortable clothing for your yoga practice
- Bathrooms are available
- All participants must agree to the waiver at purchase.
- Price: $54.99 per person per class plus fees
- All guests must follow our COVID-19 protocols. Please be aware that this may change in the future without a previous note. So feel free to check back this page to get familiar with our most updated COVID-19 notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable